"On YouTube we find that authenticity and storytelling tend to be more important than the quality of the video."
- Jessica Mason

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Favourite YouTubers - Lilly Signh

Hello! Glad you've stopped by to read my fourth blog post! I hope you've enjoyed my blog so far!
This time I'm going to be discussing about my favourite Youtubers.
I have quite a lot of people whom I'm subscribed to on YouTube that I enjoy watching. Most of the time, random YouTubers become my favourite ones due to the fact that they're presented in other Youtube videos created by YouTubers I've already subscribed to. To me, all of the YouTubers that I watch have something in common. They all try their hardest to create the best quality videos possible (it's their job anyway) and they're all entertaining people that anyone could relate to somehow.

One of my all time favourite YouTubers is Lilly Singh. Lilly - or her username : IIsuperwomenII - is currently 26 years old. She was born in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada on September 26 1988. Lilly began her YouTube career in 2010, and I'm glad she took that important decision in her life. She has touched many people worldwide in a positive way through her videos. Her videos can always put a smile on my face so I believe that she can brighten up anyone's day. In my opinion, all of her videos are hilarious and I can always rely on her to watch a well put together video. She is such an inspiration to many people worldwide because she constantly portrays a contagious positive attitude. She currently has 5,482,072 subscribers that watch her videos as much as they please. Another reason why love watching IIsuperwomanII's videos is because her content is beyond comparable. She is such a relate-able person for teenagers all around the globe. For example, some of her video topics were : "Types of People on Snapchat", "Types of Teenagers", and "Going Back to School After the Holidays". She continues to post videos about events that happen in her life that are hilarious to be told. In example, she told her subscribers about her flight through Air Canada that went completely horribly. She also creates videos impersonating her mother and father (who are 100% okay with her content). She impersonates them reacting to different videos trending worldwide or she has "them" in her videos to play strict, yet hilarious, Indian parents.

To conclude, Lilly is one of my all time favourite YouTubers because her videos are very easy to relate to since she's a young YouTuber that touches on teenager situations in her videos. Also, she is very funny and I believe people love watching funny people on YouTube to brighten up their day. Heres her YouTube channel if you'd like to see what she's all about : https://m.youtube.com/user/IISuperwomanII




References: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Singh

10 comments:

  1. Wow Kimberlee! I really enjoyed reading this blog post. I personally love Lilly and I'm glad other people are starting to appreciate all of the hard work she puts into her videos. I’m hoping she gains even more views in the immediate future. I’m super excited to read more from you! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Faith! I'm glad we share the same opinion about Lily! I totally agree with you, we should definitely appreciate her hard work more than we do because it definitely shows throughout her videos. I'm also hoping she gains more views because her videos could truly make anyone have a better day! Thank you for commenting on my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Superwoman too Kimberlee! She really helps a lot of people with her positive attitude and helpful encouragements. She is an amazing youtuber and I am glad that you are letting everyone know more about her because she would really help them through their hard times and give them a few laughs and advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you also love Superwoman! I truly believe she does exactly that : helps people by her many encouragements and spreads her positive attitude around the world. I'm so glad that you like this blog about her! Please come back soon! It's very nice to see your wonderful comments, Mona! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog Kimmy! This post especially because its about Lily Signh. I LOVE her channel! She is so funny and entertaining and also very inspiring because of how confident she is. I'm not into many youtubers but with your blog I think I'll start watching some. It's great! Keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thankyou so much Kaylee! I'm so glad you love my blog! She is quite an amazing person and I'm amazed that you've already realized that! I'm so glad that my blog is starting to inspire you to watch more awesome Youtubers out there! Hopefully my blog continues to inspire you. Thanks again, I'd love to see you back sometime soon! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you decided to write about Superwoman I lover her so much. I have been watching her since she started posting on youtube, she is one of the realest and most inspirational people I know and she's also so funny. I like how you showed a video of her intro! keep up the great work! can't wait to read all your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile! You have such nice words to say! I'm so glad we also both like Superwoman and I agree with your opinion on her videos and her personality. It took a while to find the video clip of her intro so I'm super glad you pointed that out! Come back soon! Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  5. Omg Kimmy awesome blog!!! I'm so glad you this post I love Lilly Singh so much she's funny, inspirational and I love her positive outlook on life. I really love your blogs they teach me a lot about the YouTubers and I can't wait to see your post in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it so amusing Rachelle! I also love hearing your opinion ! Please comment on my blog as much as you'd like. I'm glad my blog posts are teaching you something about different YouTubers. Please stay tuned! I have a lot more ideas in store for those who like reading my blog post. I hope they interest you! Thanks again!

      Delete